I am fortunate to have a wide and diverse audience that spans across 132 countries around the world.
That’s right. 132 different countries! Wow!!!
It continuously humbles me to learn how far across the globe my readership spreads. When I first started this blog a year ago, I had no idea I would have as many hits and page views as I do now. All you readers inspire me to write better content that speaks to what’s in your minds and hearts. Some of you have even said I’m sort of a “spokesperson” for those of you who admire female bodybuilders.
Yikes. A “spokesman?” Talk about a lofty title.
I’ve done my part in sharing my perspectives on having a female muscle fetish. Of course, I’m nowhere close to being done with my writing, but I’m now in the mood to hear more from you, the readers. So I’ve decided to ask for reader submissions.
After thinking about how I want to approach this, I think this is how we’ll proceed:
If you wouldn’t mind, please either e-mail me at email@example.com or write your responses in the comment section below (or you could publish a post on your own blog!) to the following questions. You don’t have to answer all of them; just answer the ones you feel comfortable answering. Your responses can be as long or as short as you want them to be. I have no limitations or minimal requirements.
If you choose to submit via e-mail, give yourself a pseudonym or maybe even your real name (if you don’t mind being known to the public) that I can refer you to in a future blog post. If you want to give us some brief biographical information, so be it (such as, I’m a 30-something white male from New York City, I’m a 40-something black female from San Diego or I’m a 28-year-old male from Singapore). I get the feeling folks out there might want to know if they can “identity” with whoever is responding to these questions.
Ready? Here we go…
- When did you first discover your love for female muscle?
- Why are you attracted to (or an admirer of) female bodybuilders?
- Have you ever met a female bodybuilder (or a woman with a lot of muscles)? If so, what were the circumstances?
- Have you ever engaged in a muscle worship or BDSM session with an FBB? If so, how did it go?
- How would you react to someone who says that a guy (or gal) who likes female bodybuilders is strange, weird, kooky in the head, etc.?
- Have you ever told anyone that you’re into female muscle?
- If you could tell someone who doesn’t understand your attraction to female muscle one thing, what would it be?
- Do you ever foresee a situation in the future when women with muscles and people who admire them will become more accepted by society?
I think that’s a good start. Naturally, feel free to add whatever additional thoughts you might have. Don’t limit yourself to just these eight questions. This is just a starting point.
So have at it. I know for a fact that there are a lot of people out there who admire female bodybuilders and love female muscle but are afraid to freely admit it. Trust me; I’m in that exact same boat myself. But I think we can all take some comfort in knowing that we’re not alone; that there are others who share our same admiration but are also embarrassed about it.
I’m not here to change the world. Not by any stretch of the imagination. The primary purposes of this blog are to share my own thoughts, give people something nifty to read and to start a conversation. Conversations are great. They can make us think, let us know what other people are thinking and perhaps even create incremental change on a miniscule scale.
Heck, given the international reach of my blog and other like-minded blogs, a dialogue on a literal global scale is actually a possibility. Consider that for a moment.
I look forward to reading your responses!